Friday, September 4, 2009

DIY SUGAR BODY SCRUB

If you want soft and silky smooth skin, you will need to exfoliate at least twice a week.  I always prefer something simple.  You dun want to go thru lotsa hassle to DIY.  If its too complicated, I'll rather buy off the shelves.  Try my favorite recipe!!
  • Brown Sugar (1 cup)
  • White Sugar (1/2 cup)
  • Olive Oil (1 cup)
  • Moisturizing Cream (1/2 cup)
  • Peppermint essential oil (10 drops)
Mix all ingredients until it's smooth and VOILA!!!  You are ready for a good scrub.  You dun even need to use moisturizer after that.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Tried tis remedy & my skin is indeed a lot smoother.. Wil maintain tis as my weekly ritual!! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josephine, I'm glad u like it. I will have more diy scrubs coming that i hope u'll enjoy as much :)

    ReplyDelete