Sunday, September 20, 2009

Home Service Foot Reflexology


Yawn!!! Its a sleepy Sunday!!!!  Need to work tomorrow after my 1 week break and what better way to boost my energy to counter the Monday Blues??  Foot reflexology at the comfort of my own home is undoubtedly the best!!!!  If you are lazy to go out and want the same foot pampering to detox, you can try my favorite Foot Reflexologist.

John Ang has been my family's Foot 'doctor' for many years.  He charges S$40/hour including transportation which I feel is very reasonable and relatively cheap for a good professional service.  He starts from 12 pm to last appointment at 10pm.  You have to book early because he has a tight schedule.  

Thank You John for just giving me a good foot massage again :)
Call John @ 93870708.  

No comments:

Post a Comment